SPEECH COACHING - small groups & online
Dawn's signature course 'Story to Speech' is available for enrollment on a seasonal basis. The next cohort will be opening in mid January, 2018. To find out more details on when the class will be open, please sign up here
* For a behind the scenes look at the 'Story to Speech' curriculum, including a sample of free videos from each module please click here
* To join Dawn's free webinar series on storytelling tips and speech development, please feel free to sign up up here
VIP SPEECH COACHING
Ever dream of giving a TED talk, or other large speaking engagement? Do you have a message to share and don’t know how to share it? Or do you have a story and don’t know how to translate it into a speech? Dawn has worked with clients one on one to deliver the speech that will leave audiences feeling connected to you as a speaker, and leaving them with a message that sticks.
Dawn sees her role as a speech coach as a in depth way to uncover the hidden gems in your communication pattern, and bring them to life. Much of this process entails finding the right experiences to share, recognizing its true significant and message, and connecting it back to an intended audience.
Storytelling with a Message – Uncover new stories to use as part of a speech that inspires, persuades, and engages audiences.
- Story and Speech Structures - Learn classic as well as specific structures to construct a message. Includes concepts like 'Controlling Ideas', and 'Emotional Resonance'
Persuasion and Validating Your Audience - Sharing a vision, values, and motives
Perfecting the Pitch - Includes ‘Presentation Skills’ and ‘Audience/ Participant Engagement’
Voice and presentation techniques - Includes best practices for memorization, pacing
How it Works:
Dawn's coaching packages can include online instruction, live coaching, or a combination of the two depending on the location.
Over the course of 6-8 sessions, Dawn meets with clients one on one to evaluate, refine, update, or create a new speech. Each session will be focused on different aspect of speech development, including content selection, crafting and delivery. By the end of the coaching sessions, the client will have one full speech ready to present at an upcoming engagement.
If you are interested in customized VIP coaching, please fill out a contact form
SAMPLE KEYNOTES AND TEdx Speeches from COACHING clients
- Jeff Rosenblum - Founding Partner of Questus Advertising Firm
- "Can Advertising Save the World?" - TEDx LaSierraUniversity
- Jackie Cruz - Actress and Singer- Orange is the New Black
- "Cruzing Through Adversity" - TEDxLausanne Women
- MILCK - Musician, Singer, Songwriter
- Emerging Women Live - Keynote Address