Ever dream of giving a TED talk, or other large speaking engagement? Do you have a message to share and don’t know how to share it? Or do you have a story and don’t know how to translate it into a speech? Dawn has worked with clients one on one to deliver the speech that will leave audiences feeling connected to you as a speaker, and leaving them with a message that sticks.
Dawn’s sees her role as a speech coach as a in depth way to uncover the hidden gems in your communication pattern, and bring them to life. Much of this process entails finding the right experiences to share, recognizing its true significant and message, and connecting it back to an intended audience.
- Uncovering new stories to use as part of a speech
- Voice and presentation techniques
- Best practices for memorization, pacing
How it Works:
Dawn's coaching packages can include online instruction, live coaching, or a combination of the two
- Online - Dawn's signature course 'Story to Speech' is available for enrollment on a seasonal basis. To find out more details on upcoming classes, please click here
- One on One - If you are interested in more customized one on one coaching, which would take place either live on via online channels, please fill a contact form
Whether you are interested in improving your communication skills, engaging with employees, or widening your perspective on people from different backgrounds, Dawn’s storytelling workshops can help you reach your personal and professional goals.
The telling of stories enables us to recognize the experiences which have shaped our lives, communicate our values, and create opportunity for engaging in meaningful dialogue. In these workshops, participants will explore the meaning and significance of their personal experiences to craft stories intended for business, personal development and for entertainment.
Workshops can be tailored for small groups, including student organizations, businesses and other community based organizations.
For individuals who are interested in group classes, Dawn teaches various classes throughout the year in New York City.
Upcoming courses are below: